Having a Buyer’s agent has many benefits.
Buyers agent’s goal is to protect and promote buyer client’s best interests at all times. Buyers who are looking to purchase properties in any niche or market can use the professional services of a top notch Realtor:
- First-Time Home
- Second Home, Investment Property
- Single Family Home
- Military Relocation
- Navy Housing Rental
- Condominium and Townhouse
- Contemporary Custom Built Homes
- New Construction
- Luxury Homes
- Waterfront Beach Homes
- Foreclosures Homes, Bank Owned REO
- HUD Homes for sale
- Rural Properties
- Homes on Short Sale
- Executive and Corporate Houses for sale
- Land for sale
- 1031 Exchange
- Time Share
- International properties
- and more
Buyer Agent/Broker performs the following duties to the buyer in a real estate transaction. If you have established an buyer agency relationship with a buyer’s agent/ representative or Realtor, and Broker these are some of the common services included:
- Helping buyers throughout the buying process
- Selecting and arranging property showings.
- Evaluating particular properties.
- Keeping all information confidential that could weaken your bargaining position.
- Provide sources of accurate and lawful information on schools, neighborhoods
- Explain forms, disclosures and agreements.
- Help buyer formulate a winning offer, suggest contract contingencies to protect buyers, rather than the seller.
- Assist in the negotiations for a favorable price and terms.
- Tracking and Monitoring the entire purchase process, and helping buyers with issues that arise through closing.
Buying your home requires a team effort of a professional a people and vendors to come together, each to perform their part to get you to the closing table. Your Realtor will perform the function of a Coordinator and Manager to bring together all these people to help you reach your real estate goal of purchasing your home.
During the home buying process you will need the follow number of people to help you but not limited to just the vendors on this list.
- Real estate attorney
- Mortgage Officer
- Home inspector
- Termite inspector
- Septic systems Inspection
- Insurance consultant
- Moving company
- Chimney Inspector (If applicable)
- Pool Inspector (If applicable)
- Title companies (if applicable)
Our goal is to assist you in finding that perfect home. Our experience will ensure that you are satisfied.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about buying or selling your home. We are here to help you through the process; whether it is just answering general market questions or finding the right financial options for you.
Contact us today to find out how I can help you out from under an old home and into a new one.